Sr. Electronic Engineer Designer
Electronic design of instruments for the pre-clinic scientific research in Ugo Basile srl. This position is based in Gemonio.
- Preferably with a degree in electronic engineering (not mandatory)
- Job experience of 5/10 Years minimum
- Written and fluently speaking languages required are English and Italian
- Electronic design
- Project management
- Electrical / electronic technical support to the purchasing office
- Electrical / electronic technical support to the production department
- Electrical / electronic technical support to the quality control department
- Electrical / electronic technical support to the customer service department
- Electronic BOM creation/editing
- R&D Team management of 4 people
- The candidate will need to plan all the technical activities of all aspects
- Electronic design of digital microcontroller circuits with skills also in the design of analog and
- Excellent knowledge of electronic, digital and analog components
- Personal interest in innovative technologies
- Knowledge of microprocessors and microcontrollers
- Knowledge of electrical safety issues, regulations and best practices for electrical safety / EMI
- Knowledge of the "Altium Designer" application use.
- Willingness to occasionally travel to Italy and abroad
Experience and knowledge of the principles of project management.
- Ability to manage multiple task at the same time and goal changing
- Leadership attitude
- High ability to relate to team members and colleagues
- Strong interest in new technologies and inclination towards innovation.
- City of Gemonio (VA) Italia
- Job kind: full time